As a founder you are wearing many hats, including sales.
If you allocate two hours each day for sales, your business will grow - regardless of your skill.
When to Sell
If sales is not your thing, then you should do it first thing. Start at 8.00 am and don't stop until 10.00 am each morning.
- Researching LinkedIn (free version) your target organisations and contacts
- Outbound messages (Email, LinkedIn or other format)
- Networking with your contacts for third party introductions
- Phone prospects (setup meetings and follow up)
- Meetings with prospects and new customers.